DON'T WAIT Did you know that 50% of vision loss is preventable with regular eye tests and 80% of blindness is preventable with early detection?
Sardiwalla Optometrist has been serving our community for 25 years with individual care of our patients vision needs; to experience better sight, and a new vision for life!
Take Care Of Your Eyes!
You Only Have One Change!
A comprehensive eye examination will not only determine if you need spectacles but also the presence of eye disease.
Common eye diseases such as glaucoma have no early warning signs and can result in irreversible sight loss if not caught in time. Cataracts, macular degeneration and melanomas are prevalent in South Africa due to the high ultra-violet light exposure.
The Community Has Voted Sardiwalla the
#1 Most Trusted Optometrist
Your general health can also influence your eyesight, and conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol can cause damage to the eye. At Sardiwalla Optometrist, we take a photo of the back of the eye and examine it under high magnification to check for all these conditions.
Vision Problems In Children Are
NOT As Uncommon As You Think!
Get your little ones checked as well, poor eyesight or a lazy eye can affect your child’s learning and sporting performance and, in some cases, rare juvenile eye diseases are detected. Start with check-ups on little-ones from age two and up.
In the spirit of Eye Care Awareness Month, We are offering FREE Vision Screenings until 16 October.
If You Are Experiencing Any Of The Following Problems,
You Are Not Alone!
But We’ve Helped Thousands With The Same Problems!
Signs and Symptoms of Possible Vision Problems
- Severe, sudden eye pain
- Recurrent pain in or around the eye
- Hazy, blurred, or double vision
- Seeing flashes of light or sudden bright floating spots
- Seeing rainbows or halos around lights
- Seeing floating “spider webs”
- Seeing a “curtain coming down” over one eye
- Sensing a “cup filling up with ink” in one eye
- Unusual, even painful, sensitivity to light or glare
- Swollen, red eyes
- Changes in the color of the iris
- White areas in the pupil of the eye
- Sudden development of persistent floaters
- Itching, burning, or a heavy discharge in the eyes
- Any sudden change in vision
- Having difficulty walking on irregular or bumpy surfaces
- Walking or stepping hesitantly
- Going up and down stairs slowly and cautiously
- Shuffling the feet
- Brushing against walls while walking
- Missing objects by under-reaching or over-reaching
- Discontinuing or doing certain activities differently such as reading, watching television, driving, walking, or engaging in hobbies
- Squinting or tilting the head to the side to focus on an object
- Having difficulty identifying faces or objects
- Having trouble locating personal objects, even in a familiar environment
- Reaching out for objects in an uncertain manner
- Having trouble identifying colors
- Selecting clothing in unusual combinations of colors or patterns
Eating and Drinking
- Having problems getting food onto a fork
- Having difficulty cutting food or serving from a serving dish
- Spilling food off the plate while eating
- Pouring liquids over the top of a cup or drinking glass
- Knocking over glasses while reaching across the table for another item
Reading and Writing
- No longer reading mail, newspapers, or books
- Holding reading material very close to the face or at an angle
- Writing less clearly and having trouble writing on a line
- Finding that lighting that was previously sufficient is now inadequate for reading and other activities
If you SAID YES to any of these, we will be able to help.
With 25 Years of Experience, and voted #1 Most Trusted Optometrists, we will take care of your vision problems.
Many Agree That We Helped Their Vision Needs
What Our Customers Have To Say
Caring for our customer’s vision needs is our top priority. You become part of our family, and we will only give you the best!